Air Conditioning Service
From only £69
Air Conditioning Service & Re-Gas (R134 Gas only) Only £69
Your Air Conditioning system is not just for keeping the air cool. It’s also used to dehumidify the hot air in winter, demisting the windows and keeping your windscreen clear. If the Air Conditioning system isn’t working properly moist air won’t be able to demist the windscreen, affecting visibility. Around 10% of air-conditioning gas will be lost from the air-con system every year, that's why most car manufacturers recommend that the air-con system is recharged with new gas every 2 years. All our Technicians are Certified to work on Air Conditioned Systems.
What Happens During An Air Conditioning Re-Gas Service?
- All gases and moisture are removed through a deep vacuum of the system
- We vacuum check the entire system for leaks
- Lubricating PAG oil (special air conditioning oil) is added
- Dye is added to look for leaks (if authorised)
- The gas is measured and recharged into the system
- Running pressures are checked
- Cabin vent temperature is checked
- The system is also checked with an electronic sniffer
• HFO - 1234YF - The New Air Conditioning Standard
Developed in conjunction with all major car manufacturers, HFO - 1234YF is the new, lower emission Air Conditioning standard for all vehicles produced for EU countries from 2013. At Rowcliffes most sites now have a next generation 1234YF unit that meets the highest standards in performance, safety and efficiency.
Visit Rowcliffes and ensure that your cars HFO-1234yf based air conditioning system is serviced and re-gassed in the most efficient and reliable way possible, giving you peace of mind. Give us a call for a quote.
Book in or call us on -
Terms & Conditions
The £69 price relates to R134 Gas only, the new Y1234YF gas is not included in this offer. Phone for a price.